In partnership with the Solano County Water Agency, the City of Vacaville sponsors a number of water conservation rebates and programs available to qualifying residents. These incentives are subject to availability and certain restrictions and conditions specific to each rebate/incentive may apply.
Due to the current interest and demand in these rebates and programs, please allow time for your request to be processed. You may be placed on a waiting list for one or more of the rebates and programs.
Free Residential Water Use Surveys
The Solano County Residential Survey Program is a free service available for water users in Solano County and can help identify ways for customers to save water and money. Call (707) 410-5469 for more information or to schedule a survey.
Free Water Efficient Fixtures
Free water efficient fixtures (aerators, showerheads, nozzles, and shower timers) are available to qualified residents. Applicant must be a City of Vacaville water customer whose home was built in 1993 or earlier and must complete a residential survey. Please email email@example.com or call (707) 469-4123 or (707) 469-6400 for more information.
Solano County Rebates
More information on each of these rebates is available at www.solanosaveswater.org/rebates. Restrictions may apply.
- Pool Cover Rebate - up to $50 for the purchase of a new pool cover.
- Hot Water Recirculating System Components Rebate - up to $50 for components to solve the problem of a long wait for hot water at a distant fixture thus saving water and energy. Eligible components include electric pumps and thermal bypass valves that create one continuous water supply loop to recirculate water throughout the home.
- High Efficiency Washer Rebates - up to $150 for the purchase of energy efficient clothes washers (based on available funding).
- Laundry-to-Landscape System Components Rebate - up to $50 for a system that diverts greywater to landscape.
- Rain Barrel Rebate - up to $50 for a rain barrel container that collects and stores rainwater from downspouts and rooftops for future use watering lawns and gardens.
- Rain Sensors Rebate - up to $50 for the purchase of a rain sensor which shuts off your irrigation system when it detects rain.
- Water Efficient Landscape Rebates - up to $1,000 for the replacement of lawn with water efficient landscaping (based on available funding).
- Smart Irrigation Controller Rebates - up to $1,000 for the purchase of qualifying smart irrigation controllers.
The State of California Department of Water Resources also offers rebate programs for consumers to help them in saving water. More information on each of these rebates is available at www.saveourwaterrebates.com.
- High Efficiency Toilet (HET) Rebates - up to $100 for the replacement of a less-efficient toilet with a qualified high-efficiency toilet. This program is currently under suspension as available funds for rebates have been expended.
- Turf Replacement Rebates - up to $2,000 for removing turf and replacing it with landscapes that require little water.