The following water use activities are prohibited:
- Use of potable water to wash down driveways and sidewalks unless to remove a health or safety hazard
- Irrigation of lawns or landscape resulting in excessive (greater than incidental) runoff
- Use of water hose to wash vehicles, facilities, or equipment without a shutoff nozzle
- Irrigation of lawn or landscapes within 48 hours following measurable rainfall
- The escape of water through a break or leak in a customer's water line for a substantial period of time in which the break or leak could be reasonably detected and abated/repaired
REPORTING WATER WASTE VIOLATIONS
Anyone observing the waste of water can call (707) 469-6400 (please leave a message during non-business hours) or email us at email@example.com. Please provide 1) the address of the property where the waste was observed, 2) a brief description of the water waste, and 3) the time the water waste was observed.