Construction crews have begun work in the areas of McClellan Street and Bush Street. Trenching and utility improvements in this area are currently scheduled to occur through the first week in June. Residents and businesses affected by service shutdowns will be notified a minimum of 48 hours prior to any service interruptions.
Utility improvements will be made in the areas of Catherine Street, Wilson Street, McClellan Street, and Bush Street to provide adequate utility service and fire protection for the East Main Development Project. There will also be some work for water tie-ins that will occur on those roads at the intersections of East Main Street, Davis Street, Mason Street, and East Monte Vista Avenue.
- 760 Linear Feet of sewer line will be replaced
- 8 new sewer manholes will be installed
- 2 existing manholes will be rehabilitated
- 400 Lineral Feet of unused sewer line will be abandoned
- 2,500 Linear Feet of water mains will be replaced
- 8 new hydrants will be installed
The anticipated completion date is August 2018.