This recreational enrichment program for children
in grades 1-6 provides a variety of activities in a safe
setting. Participants are supervised by responsible,
Character development, socialization, and esteem building are interwoven into daily activities which include: organized games, arts and crafts, outdoor play, homework help, and other positive recreational experiences. We strive to promote health, wellness, and fun! Initial registration must be done in person.
is a non-refundable annual registration fee of $55.
Registration fee is due prior to the end of the current
month, any payments received after that will be
assessed a $25 late fee. For more information call 449-
Note: While we do not normally accept Kindergartners, approval is considered on a case by case basis. Please call 449-5616 for more information.
To register, visit Youth Enrichment Activities at: secure.rec1.com/CA/vacaville-ca/catalog
- Alamo - 561 Edgewood Drive
- Browns Valley - 261 Wrentham Drive
- Cambridge - 3490 Wrentham Drive
- Cooper - 800 Christine Drive
- Foxboro - 501 Foxboro Parkway
- Callison (Meadowlands) - 6167 Vanden Road
- Sierra Vista - 301 Bel Air Drive