Contact information for various departments at City Hall:
City Manager’s Office – (707) 449-5400; TTY – (707) 449-5162
Planning Division – (707) 449-5140; CommunityDevelopment@cityofvacaville.com
Housing Office – (707) 449-5675; TTY – (707) 449-5680; firstname.lastname@example.org
Parks and Recreation – (707) 469-4024; RecWeb@cityofvacaville.com
Police – (707) 449-5200; in an emergency, call 9-1-1
Fire – (707) 449-5452; in an emergency, call 9-1-1.
Human Resources, Finance, Administrative Services – (707) 449-5101;
For service of Legal Documents: (707) 449-5105.
Public Works – (707) 449-5170; email@example.com
The Public Works Department offers a variety of services to the public. Below is a detailed list of ways to contact Public Works:
- Engineering Services is in the process working with IT to establish a ZOOM account that will allow us to hold plan review meeting, Development Engineering meetings with developers, etc. remotely. Anticipate to be set up this week or next.
- Pre-construction meetings will be set up by conference call immediately.
- Use 449-5170, 469-6500, firstname.lastname@example.org, Let’s Talk Vacaville, etc. to report issues as opposed to walk-in.
- The following Development Engineering and Encroachment Permit related applications can be found on the City’s website at https://www.ci.vacaville.ca.us/departments/public-works/engineering/development-engineering-forms-and-fees. These applications can be filled out by the Applicant and then emailed to City. Encroachment permit applications can be emailed to DevEng_Permits@cityofvacaville.com. Applicants can mail a check for appropriate fees for the following items:
- Abandonment Request Application
- Encroachment Permit Application
- Encroachment Permit Application for Public Utility Companies
- Final Map or Parcel Map Application
- Grading Permit Application
- NBS Application for Assessment Apportionment
- Parcel Map Waiver (Lot Line Adjustment) Application
- FEMA determinations can be made by email. The individual can email Publicworks@cityofvacaville.com (reference FEMA Determination) with an address or APN#, and staff can respond with the determination.
- CIP and Development Engineering As-built Improvement Plans – Plans for subdivisions, capital projects, etc. are all available electronically online at:
- Login to http://plans.vacavillegis.com
- Set up a new user account
- Email public works if your account is not activated in 24 hours.
- Find Public Projects to bid or currently advertised requests for proposals
- Find City parcel information and view infrastructure maps
- Parcel information and some infrastructure data is available on the City’s GIS website: City of Vacaville GIS
- The ability to share files with the City without coming into City Hall is possible through the City’s BOX.com cloud file sharing service.
- Contact an employee to receive information on a Box Share Account.
- Extra Legal Load Permits – Through Traffic Engineering via:
- Phone: (707) 449-5170
- Fax: (707) 449-5346
- E-mail: email@example.com
OTHER ONLINE SERVICES AVAILABLE AT THE CITY OF VACAVILLE:
Pay water bill online - https://www.onlinebiller.com/vacaville/
Online job applications/opening - https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/vacaville/
Business license applications & payments - https://businesslicense.cityofvacaville.com/primeweb
Utility Billing connect / disconnect service - https://www.ci.vacaville.ca.us/departments/finance/utility-billing/connect-disconnect-service
Pay for fire permits online: https://businesslicense.cityofvacaville.com/primeweb/home/index/fire
Construction application: https://www.ci.vacaville.ca.us/departments/fire-department/permit-application-fees
The Community Development Department offers online permitting service through e-Trakit. https://permits.cityofvacaville.com/eTRAKiT3/ Citizens can apply for simple permits online. Citizens also can look up information about past permits on specific properties.
Report a Crime Online -