City of Vacaville Online Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Set up appointments, contact various departments and more


Pay water bill online -

Online job applications/opening -

Business license applications & payments -

Utility Billing connect / disconnect service -

Pay for fire permits online:

Construction application:

The Community Development Department offers online permitting service through e-Trakit.   Citizens can apply for simple permits online.  Citizens also can look up information about past permits on specific properties.

Report a Crime Online -

CivicRecRegister for classes on the Vacaville Parks and Recreation Department's online registration system. Create your own login and password and you'll be ready to register for classes from your smartphone, tablet or computer. When searching for activities, just type the name of the activity or the account code in the search box for quick and easy results.

The Public Works Department offers a variety of services to the public. Below is a detailed list of ways to contact Public Works:

  1. Engineering Services is in the process working with IT to establish a ZOOM account that will allow us to hold plan review meeting, Development Engineering meetings with developers, etc. remotely. Anticipate to be set up this week or next.

  2. Pre-construction meetings will be set up by conference call immediately.
  3. Use 449-5170, 469-6500,, Let’s Talk Vacaville, etc. to report issues as opposed to walk-in.
  4. The following Development Engineering and Encroachment Permit related applications can be found on the City’s website at  These applications can be filled out by the Applicant and then emailed to City.  Encroachment permit applications can be emailed to  Applicants can mail a check for appropriate fees for the following items:
    1. Abandonment Request Application
    2. Encroachment Permit Application
    3. Encroachment Permit Application for Public Utility Companies
    4. Final Map or Parcel Map Application
    5. Grading Permit Application
    6. NBS Application for Assessment Apportionment
    7. Parcel Map Waiver (Lot Line Adjustment) Application


  5. FEMA determinations can be made by email.  The individual can email (reference FEMA Determination) with an address or APN#, and staff can respond with the determination.


  6. CIP and Development Engineering As-built Improvement Plans – Plans for subdivisions, capital projects, etc. are all available electronically online at:


  7. Find Public Projects to bid or currently advertised requests for proposals
  8. Find City parcel information and view infrastructure maps

    • Parcel information and some infrastructure data is available on the City’s GIS website: City of Vacaville GIS


  9. The ability to share files with the City without coming into City Hall is possible through the City’s cloud file sharing service.

    • Contact an employee to receive information on a Box Share Account.


  10. Extra Legal Load Permits – Through Traffic Engineering via:

Contact information for various departments at City Hall:

City Manager’s Office – (707) 449-5400; TTY – (707) 449-5162

Planning Division – (707) 449-5140;

Building Division – (707) 449-5152;

Housing Office – (707) 449-5675; TTY – (707) 449-5680;

Parks and Recreation – (707) 469-4024;

Police – (707) 449-5200; in an emergency, call 9-1-1

Fire – (707) 449-5452; in an emergency, call 9-1-1.

Human Resources, Finance, Administrative Services – (707) 449-5101;

For service of Legal Documents: (707) 449-5105.

Public Works – (707) 449-5170;