Weed Abatement

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Public Property

The Street Maintenance/Traffic Safety Maintenance Section performs weed abatement on public property, such as in medians and setbacks, and on some portions of the creeks. Contact the Public Works Maintenance Division at 469-6500.

Private Property

For weed issues involving private property, your concerns should be directed to the Neighborhood Services in Housing and Redevelopment Department at (707) 449-5693.