Graffiti and Vandalism

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
An important factor in maintaining parks and our city for the enjoyment of our residents is to repair vandalism and graffiti quickly. Neglect of these repairs can result in increased levels of damage, potential injury, and general blight.
  • Whom do I call if I see vandalism or graffiti in progress?

    Call the Police Department immediately at (707) 449-5200
  • Whom do I call if I see vandalism or graffiti?

    Call the Department of Housing and Redevelopment at (707) 449-5693.
  • If a City Park has been vandalized, whom do I call?

    Notify the Parks Maintenance Division at (707) 469-6500.
  • If I know a person who is involved with vandalizing or graffiti, whom do I call?

    Call the Graffiti Hot Line at (707) 449-5693.