650 Merchant Street
Vacaville, CA 95688
707-449-5147 (Fax)
Phone Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
 Counter Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.


Pay Online 

Pay your bill online (you will be redirected to our bill payment service).

Ebill Enrollment instructions

Telephone Payments
To pay your bill via telephone, please call (707) 449-5128. Customers may pay using Mastercard, Visa, or Discover.

Drop off Locations 
For customers’ convenience, water payments are accepted at City Hall at the customer service counter in our main lobby during normal working hours at 650 Merchant Street.

After hours, payments can be placed in one of two 24-hour drop boxes:

  1. In the City Hall rear parking lot north entrance off of Walnut Street, and
  2. Left of the double-door entrance to City Hall from the rear parking lot.

All payments made at the drop boxes prior to 1 p.m. will be posted that same business day. Please do not make cash payments using the drop box.

Mail-In Payments
If you are mailing your payment, please send it in the envelope provided or mail it to:

City of Vacaville Utility Billing
PO Box 6180 
Vacaville CA 95696-6180

Past Due Notices
Your utility bill is due upon receipt and will become past due if not paid by the delinquent date on the bill. A delinquent fee of 10% or $10, whichever is greater, will be added to your account if it becomes past due. If your bill remains unpaid, a processing fee will be charged and a shut off notice will be mailed indicating a shut-off date. If unpaid, your service will be interrupted and an additional processing fee will be added for non-payment.

What do I do if my water is disconnected due to nonpayment? 
If your service has been disconnected due to nonpayment, you will need to make payment for all past due fees. Payments may be made in person at the City Hall Finance Counter located at 650 Merchant Street or by credit card over the phone by calling (707) 449-5128.

Returned Payment
If your check or automatic payment is returned to us for any reason, a fee will be added to your account. A returned payment must be replaced by cash, cashier’s check, money order, or credit card.