Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Below are links to various permits you may need for your business, home, or group.

BuildinBuilding under Constructiong Permits

This link provides information on obtaining permits to construct, improve, and remodel buildings and associated improvements.

Kaiser Permanete in VacavillePlanning and Zoning Permits

Use this link to find information on permits to use private property, such as conditional use permits, sign permits, design reviews, and variances.


Fire Logo

Fire Department Permits

Use this link to find information on various permits issued by the Fire Department, such as permits for temporary tents and fire sprinkler systems.


Business Licenses

Use this link for information on permits to do business in Vacaville, including information on business licenses, home occupation permits, solicitor's permits, setting up corporations with the state, and more.

Public Works logoPublic Works - Engineering Permits

Use this link for information on obtaining encroachment permits to perform work in the public right-of-way, and for larger grading projects.


McBride entrance

Parks Reservations and Permits

Use this link for information on park reservations and permits.


REACH Bike Drive 20Special Events and Temporary Uses

Special Event Permit are required for events in the public right-of-way or in parks, such as parades, festivals, fairs, and races.

Temporary Use Permits are required for temporary events and uses on private property, such as tent sales, sidewalk sales, and concerts.


Extra Legal Load Permits

Transportation Permits are issued for extra sized legal loads.


small pic of home alarm pad

Home/Commercial Alarm Permit

For new registrations or renewals of existing home alarm systems.