WALTER V. GRAHAM AQUATIC CENTER
Register for one of our many classes and programs through our newest software, CivicRec!
Located on 1100 Alamo Drive near the Tennis Courts
Open/Family Swim Hours
- Our summer season tentatively starts on Memorial Day weekend and ends on Labor Day weekend.
Ages 0-2 FREE
Ages 3-54 $7.00
Ages 55+ $6.00
*Season Swim Passes are available for purchase at Three Oaks Community Center. New in 2018 the Season Swim Pass now includes access to all Water Fitness Classes (Ages 13 and Up) during the summer season. Check out this flyer for more information or purchase your Season Swim Pass online.
5/26 - 9/30 Saturdays and Sundays 1pm-4:45pm
6/11- 8/17 Monday-Friday 1pm- 4:45pm
- For the most current hours call 469-4028.
- Swim Lessons are offered at Walter V. Graham Aquatic Center starting June.
- Please refer to our current Events Guide for classes.
- Registration is available at any community center or on-line at cityofvacaville.com.
Lap Swim and Water Fitness
- Lap Swim and Water Fitness classes are held year round at the Graham Aquatic Center. Days and times may vary each season, please check back for updates.
- Season Swim Pass information, including prices, class descriptions and the full Water Fitness schedule can be found on this flyer.
- Lap Swim
- Aqua Aerobics (Shallow Water)
- Deep Water Aerobics
10 Visit: $50
30 Visit: $120
Ages 55 and Up
10 Visit: $35
30 Visit: $90
*Punch Passes are available for purchase at the Walter V. Graham Aquatic Center and the Three Oaks Community Center.
Pictured above from left to right:
- Competition Pool-depth from 7ft to 13ft with diving boards
- Recreation Pool- depth from 3.5ft to 5ft
- Water Slides- two slides with catch pool for participants 4' or taller and less than 300 lbs
- Water Activity Area- water playground for participants 4' or shorter with adult assistance
Other Aquatics Programs
Mermaid Classes, Lifeguarding Classes, Water Aerobics, Special Events, Birthday Parties and other programs are offered at various times. For information, call 469-4028 or see our current EVENTS Guide [PDF]
- The Farm at Alamo Creek
- City Attorney Documents
- City Manager's Office Documents
- Community Development Documents
- Permit and Code Enforcement Search
- Special Standards Overlay Districts
- Green Tree
- Residential Design Requirements documents
- Economic Development Documents
- Finance Documents
- Utility Billing
- Fire Documents
- Housing and Redevelopment Documents
- Human Resources Documents
- Information Technology Documents
- Police Documents
- Public Works Documents
- Utilities Documents