Located on 1100 Alamo Drive near the Tennis Courts
Open/Family Swim Hours
- Open Swim hours are 1-4:45pm during our summer season.
- Our summer season starts on Memorial Day weekend and ends on Labor Day weekend.
- For the most current hours, see our EVENTS Guide or call 469-4028.
- Swim Lessons are offered at Walter V. Graham Aquatic Center from April-October.
- Please refer to our current Events Guide for classes.
- Registration is available at any community center or on-line at cityofvacaville.com.
Adult Lap Swim
- Lap Swim is held year round at the Graham Aquatic Center. Lap swim times may vary each season.
- Current hours: M-F 5:30-8:00am, 11:00am-1 pm, M-TH 7:30-9:00pm.
- Weekends 11:00am-1:00pm
- $6.25 for ages 13-54 and $5.25 for ages 55 and up. Monthly passes are available for purchase at all community centers.
Pictured above from left to right:
- Competition Pool-depth from 7ft to 13ft with diving boards
- Recreation Pool- depth from 3.5ft to 5ft
- Water Slides- two slides with catch pool
- Water Activity Area- water playground for kids ages 0-5
Other Aquatics Programs
Lifeguarding Classes, Water Aerobics and other programs are offered at various times. For information, call 469-4028 or see our current EVENTS Guide [PDF]